Re: [wtp-releng] WTP Build Status and smoke testing?

The patch for this bug has been released.  Thanks.

Regards,
Keith Chong

John Lanuti <jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

25/04/2007 10:01 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] WTP Build Status and smoke testing?

1.5.4

We have one bug in pmc approval which is not dropped yet?  Should we respin?  Do we want to test and declare a 1.5.4 RC2?  Here is the latest build:

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R1.5/M-RC1.5.4-200704251818/

2.0

There is one JSP Junit failure.  But it looks like the latest build is ready for smoke testing as the weekly I build.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861