RE: [wtp-releng] producing an I build candidate - and version error

Thanks Raghu ... good to know I wont' have to stay up late tonight looking at that! :)

The versioning data is being produced ... just in wrong place. So ... until I get that fixed, the versioning error we have is
<versioningCompare kind="error" codePackageType="bundle">
        <entry>
                org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.doc.user
        </entry>
        <reference>
                1.0.203.v200609221649
        </reference>
        <current>
                1.0.3.v200703280350
        </current>

I suspect the current one was intened to be 1.0.300.qualifier?

If I don't hear otherwise (and if no one else fixes this) I'll fix this later tonight.

Just wanted everyone to know about both problems .. why the report is missing, and what error it was reporting.

"raghunathan srinivasan" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/28/2007 03:56 PM

Please respond to
"raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx"        <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Webtools releng discussion list" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-releng] producing an I build candidate

Hi David,

We are working on the fix for running the JSF Junit tests. This will be fixed for the next week build.
-Raghu