Re: [wtp-releng] Moving to Ant 1.7.0 on build machine?

Never mind ... the script I wanted to use the new tag in is actually running under the Eclipse platform's version of Ant, so moving to 1.7 on the build server didn't make any difference.

In fact, we hardly use the "raw" ant on the server at all ... we'll see about doing away with it eventually, and since other 1.7 changes are not critical, we'll leave as is for now.

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/22/2007 12:33 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

" wtp-releng" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Moving to Ant 1.7.0 on build machine?

FYI, I plan to soon move to Ant 1.7.0 on build machine unless anyone knows of a reason not to.

I've been using on a local machine for awhile without  issue and discovered a new tag

<resourcecount

that I think will be very handy in some of our scripts.