Re: [Fwd: Re: [wtp-releng] WTP 2.0 M6 I Build Smoke Test Request]

Has this chage been released?  I didn't notice any JSF changes in the builds today....

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Cameron Bateman <cameron.bateman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/15/2007 05:01 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[Fwd: Re: [wtp-releng] WTP 2.0 M6 I Build Smoke Test Request]

Resending this.  Not sure if the original mail escaped Oracle's mail
server.

JSF will need a respin on this week's Ibuild.

--Cam