[wtp-releng] WTP 2.0 M6 I build status and smoke tests

We will be declaring an I Build this week.  The latest I Build has 4 errors in the JEM code complaining about catching an exception which is never thrown.  Chuck and company, can you investigate this?  This build has been moved up to the latest platform I Build:

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R2.0/I-I200703072149-200703072149/

I'm not sure how much trouble the JEM issues will cause, so we may want to hold off smoke testing until those problems are resolved.  The wiki page is updated and ready to go.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top