[wtp-releng] Status of our M5 build

We do have a new candidate for our M5.
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R2.0/S-2.0M5-200702210538/

With 3 noteworthy aspects:

1. This build has the JEM versions bumped up to 2.0,.
While it seems to have gone smoothly,
anyone who depends on JEM should sanity check this build, please.

2. This one has the 3 fixes Carl announced last night.
After these changes added, there were a few runs that had a JUnit failure in

testCreateLink  There should be exactly one Component resource with the source path "WebModule2/images".

while this did not fail in the last run, linked above, I'd appreciate someone from Chuck's team
taking a look and see if there's reason to worry?

3. There is one JUnit failure reported, in this last run, for some newly added JPA Core Tests,
but this is purely an infrastructure problem, not a problem with the build.
We'll be investigating if/how to fix the infrastructure problem, or if we should
just back out the newly added tests.

Thanks all

Back to the top