[wtp-releng] Status of our builds and recovery plans

While I think our current I-build if fairly correct, it is not suitable for our M5 candidate.
I suggest we still do a quick smoke test, declare it, so we can all have a better "target" to continue our
M5 development, but then we will produce another, true M5 candidate my Monday afternoon or Tuesday
at the latest for our final milestone testing and verification.

Here's some specifics:

1. Still need a couple of bundle versions bumped .... Craig.

2. Need to figure out/fix  WS Explorer problem (Yes, Chris, I do think related to javax.servlet change, but not sure how, yet, or
what the fix might be).

3. JPA's code is not M5 code yet, they tell me, due to the build issues we all have been struggling with.
I'll continue to work with Tran today and Monday, but wouldn't expect everything to suddenly
start working. (Some of the fixes I'd hoped to make to the build scripts to make things smoother didn't work after all, we will need to
come up with a plan B).

While unfortunate to stretch the schedule this way, I'm still confident we can produce a good M5 by the end
of next week (and for EclipseCon!).