Re: [wtp-releng] Component Lead Vote for Promotion of WTP RC1.5.3

I'm not sure if Der Ping's email got through but RDB is +1.

Larry Dunnell
RAD Data Tools, DB2 Tooling,  Eclipse WTP Project and Eclipse DTP Project
IBM DB2 Information Management Software

John Lanuti/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/14/2007 07:37 AM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Component Lead Vote for Promotion of WTP RC1.5.3

Component Leads,

Please vote today with a simple thumbs up or down email response on your component's nod of approval to promote the current RC candidate to the WTP 1.5.3 release.

Note: We will respin one more time, but *only* to rename the files and grab the final version of our prequisites.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861