[wtp-releng] Weekly WTP Smoke Test Requests

WTP 1.5.3

The build tonight will be our latest Release Candidate and teams should continue testing.  There is no need to rerun a smoke test if you already have had enough coverage on your release testing and verification clean up.  BUT, please do update the smoke test results page with your status at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R15 so we can have a good picture of how the testing went and the current build readiness for declaration.

WTP 2.0

Looks like there is a JSF compile error in the latest build. but stay tuned for the most recent driver tommorrow to smoke test as our weekly WTP 2.0 I Build.  Update the 2.0 smoke results at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R20

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top