[wtp-releng] WTP Build Status and Smoke Test Requests

WTP 1.5.3

There are 2 failing JUnits in j2ee.core due to the missing schema issue.  I have tracked down the culprit who removed these files from ibm.com and am working on reverting them.  However, I cannot guarantee they will be back in time to declare this week's Release Candidate. and remember, tonight's build for 1.5.3 is the RC and only stop ship defects will go in next week. Either way, smoke tests should not be affected and can proceed tommorrow morning using the latest build from this evening.

For convenience, the current week's smoke test results for 1.5.x will always be posted to: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R15

WTP 2.0

Server team is fixing the current JUnit errors and should be clean for this evening.  The same J2EE JUnit errors are also there.  Recall this week's I build will still be based on M4 prereqs due to irregularities in the platform M5.
Smoke tests should proceed tommorrow morning using the latest build from this evening.

For convenience, the current week's smoke test results for 2.0 will always be posted to http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R20

We will discuss both WTP 1.5.3 and WTP 2.0 build, smoke test,and JUnit status in the meeting tommorrow.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top