Re: [wtp-releng] Dali M4 status

Missing icons bug - 169601
New NLS missing messages bug - 169598

Neil

Neil Hauge wrote:

David,

We have a fix released for bug 169502 - JPA Tools Plug-in SDK needs "valid license agreement" so you should be able to include the JPA SDK in the re-spin. Tran also made a minor fix for missing icons at runtime. We don't yet have a fix for the new NLS missing messages issue, but I am comfortable with leaving this problem in M4. That said, we are going to continue to try and fix this problem today, and if it is fixed later today, I will notify this list to consider our options at that point. I will also make sure we have bugs open for all of these items right now.

Neil