Re: [wtp-releng] CVS question

If you mean the files in head, then yes.

That is often a "trick" we use when we have an archived or obsolete project ...
"version it off"
delete all but two files, the .project file, and create a new one, such as named
        "archived.txt" that explains current status
any other code that was ever in there, in versions, branches, etc., is still there,
just not in head.

This makes it more obvious if someone "accidently" checks out an old project.

Cameron Bateman <cameron.bateman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/29/2006 07:38 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] CVS question

If a file/project is deleted at HEAD will it continue to exist in the
branch?

--Cam