[wtp-releng] Please use care picking an I-build to use this week

 It is not obvious from the download pages, but some of the I-builds do not have the third party jars packaged up with them (I think)
For example, the wtp-sdk zip is smaller than usual.

I've been making preparations to "get" our third party plugins from orbit, and apparently made a mistake.

I'll get fixed soon, but just thought I'd mention here they are missing in some of the download zips, in case anyone
needs to download a recent one -- you may need to get thridparty jars from a previous build until fixed.

Once fixed, I'll just delete the incomplete ones.

Back to the top