[wtp-releng] Reminder of our no-release-for-build policy during smoky periods

It appears the JSF team released a bunch of changes tonight, that caused another I-build to start up. (which has 8 compile errors, btw).

So, was this to fix some blocking defects? Or really bad regressions? Those are normally the only reasons to get a new build, after we have asked everyone
to smoke test a build.

If they were for blocking defects, that's fine. A note here to wtp-releng is always helpful though, to keep everyone up-to-date.

The importance of this rule is that if some other team found a blocking defect we need to know that we can quickly re-build with _only_ that  one fix.

If this was an accident, and you were really just getting started on next week's code, that's fine, and there is no need to back out the changes this time.

But, you will need to let us know which is the case, since we can't really decide which I-build is our target this week until you do let us know.