[wtp-releng] SSE smoke test PASSED on WTP 1.5.2 M-1.5.2-200610190423

______________________________
Amy Wu
Structured Source Editor
919.254.0299, T/L 444.0299
amywu@xxxxxxxxxx

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/19/2006 08:25 AM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

" wtp-releng" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Please validate two builds this week

As far as I can tell, all proposed fixes are in for 1.5.2, so it has high priority for a good smoke test.
This will be considered our maintenance release candidate, assuming it passes.

No more fixes unless a regression from 1.5.1 is found (or, naturally, some truly blocking
defect, though ... you'll have to specify if its so blocking why it hasn't been found before :)

Also, please start explicitly verifying all defects that have gone into this maintenance candidate,
if they have not already been verified.

1.5.2  Thu, 19 Oct 2006 -- 04:23 (UTC)

While not quite the same priority, but also important, please verify our R2.0 I-build

I200610190054  Thu, 19 Oct 2006 -- 00:54 (UTC)

All "due" by EOD Thursday, for declare Friday noon .... but, don't feel you have to wait till the last minute :)