[wtp-releng] Notice: head intentionally broken a few hours this morning

Just FYI ... I'm doing some experiments to see if we can reproduce bug
155921
build page didn't reflect compile error

So, org.eclipse.wst.common.uriresolver
has had a method removed which will show up as a compile error in
wst.xml.core

If anyone happens to need to re-release wst.common.uriresolver today, feel free to "revert" the missing method first!

I'll restore by end of day, or, if I have to go offline for any length of time, but just wanted to give some notice that if
you normally always synch up with head, you may want to hold off on org.eclipse.wst.common.uriresolver or ... use the
most recent tagged version for now.

Back to the top