RE: [wtp-releng] WTP build is not picking up the latest JSF mapfiles..

Bingo! I have been blissfully updating the ‘Head’ version. Guess my head is suffering from vacation-induced-memory-loss. Thanks for the ‘reset’!

-Raghu

From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 12:23 PM
To: Webtools releng discussion list
Subject: Re: [wtp-releng] WTP build is not picking up the latest JSF mapfiles..

My first guess is you released to the "head" releng-jsf project ... but there is a R1_5_maintenance branch of releng-jsf project.
You should load that maintenance branch of releng-jsf into your workspace and release to it.

(You ~were~ on vacation for a long time! :)

"raghunathan srinivasan" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/15/2006 03:15 PM

Please respond to
"raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Webtools releng discussion list" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>, David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

cc

Subject

[wtp-releng] WTP build is not picking up the latest JSF map files..

Hi David,

I released fixes for 0.5.1 yesterday evening using the map file in releng-jsf. They are not being picked up in the nightly build.
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R1.5/M-1.5.1-200608150718/

Do I need to update any other file for the WTP build to pick the latest map file?

Thanks
wtp-releng mailing list
wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx