Re: [wtp-releng] All in one - R1.5

yeap - no probs . It seems Jeff has resolved the issue. The page still refers to the old m-build, I guess it is the correct sdk in the zip.

Jeff are you sure they are updated? They look like the same to me (same md5 in downloads and committers as the old build)

No, sounds like the right thing todo. Hopefully Naci will be able to update them this evening while we sleep :) [and notify all the appropriate lists]. The announcement and "turn on the download switch) has been delayed until 12 noon to allow a bit of time to get this resolved (and replicated).

*Jeffrey Liu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA*

06/29/2006 05:48 PM

	Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
	Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Subject
Re: [wtp-releng] All in one - R1.5Link <Notes://D03MC019/86255EC500752451/AFB6F64CC7AFD35585256FA000693017/2F323BF2135B8CF18525719C0036093E>

Hi,

I just got information that Platform is doing a 3.2a build. Since the all-in-one-zip is based on the 3.2 build from before, I think we should pull down these all-in-one zips for now because it's not really based on the final thing. I m concern that users will download it and thought it's the final build. Any concerns with me pulling it off the Web page?

Thanks,

Jeffrey Liu
IBM Rational Software
IBM Toronto Lab.
8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Internal mail: D3/UMZ/8200/MKM (D3-268)
T/L: 969 3531
Tel: (905) 413 3531
Fax: (905) 413 4920
jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx

*Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/29/2006 05:00 AM
Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

	Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
	[wtp-releng] All in one - R1.5

All-in-one distributions for the http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R-1.5.0-200606281455/
are available.  They will be updated if are prereqs are changed.

--
Naci Dai,

eteration a.s.
itu teknokent ari-1 25