[wtp-releng] One more build this afternoon

Just to let everyone know, the build that's finishing now didn't contain the RDB fixes, so we will do one more (I'm pretty sure it contained everyone else's) ... it could start about 2:30 or 3:00 PM EDT (I will let current build finish its testing).

But, I will delay it until after the status call ... just in case someone is brave enough to bring up one more bug they'd they to propose be fixed in our (likely) final build.

My apologies to all for not remembering to take into account the 3 hour "east to west" time difference (and that not everyone is like me and checks their mail around midnight every night :)

Back to the top