Re: [wtp-releng] JSF SDK

Hi David,

We will include the runtime into the SDK build. We will also add the doc plugins to the SDK build.

On my doc question, I am assuming the following is part of the build process and would like to know how this is done:
a) Build the API + Extension doc. What are the Ant targets to use?
b) How does the generated doc get integrated into the Help system?

Thanks once again for you help with the builds.
-Raghu
David M Williams wrote:

You'll notice the JSF SDK is now building and available from download site.

You'll probably also notice it has no "runtime" code in it, literally just source.

Typically, the "SDK" packages include both, source and runtime.

There might be more than one to solve this, but the way we typically have
is to "include" the runtime feature in the SDK feature.

I know you've asked about SDK/ISV documentation before ... and basically, you just
need to make it a plugin and feature too, and "include" the ISV doc feature in the SDK feature.

(We like having the doc's accessible from separate features, since even though we do not do it now,
eventually we may have _additional_ builds which only build (package) the documentation .. .since that
can be made available "on the web", etc.

Hope this helps,