[wtp-releng] Please smoke test 1.5RC5 Thu, 15 Jun 2006 -- 06:39 (UTC)

And "must test" teams report to wtp-releng as soon as is practical, for declaring by noon on Friday.

1.5RC5  Thu, 15 Jun 2006 -- 06:39 (UTC)

What we declare on Friday will be our RC5 release due next Tuesday, unless a blocking bug or major regression is found
(which also happens to have a safe fix :)

If we do have to re-build (after we declare on Friday) it will be an 'a' version of rc5.

Thanks all,

Back to the top