Re: [wtp-releng] To include JSF user doc feature/plugin into a build?

David,

I suspected that I have to include the user doc feature somewhere but not sure what else is needed. I will run a test build after making the changes as suggested.

Thank you very much,
Justin

David M Williams wrote:

the user doc feature itself must be included somewhere ... I suggest simply included it as an "included feature" in your org.eclipse.jst.jsf.feature
feature and all else should flow automatically.

*Justin Chen <yung-chang.chen@xxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/12/2006 04:22 PM
Please respond to
yung-chang.chen@xxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

	wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
	[wtp-releng] To include JSF user doc feature/plugin into a build?

Hi,

JSF project has a user doc feature and a plug-in under
org.eclipse.jsf/components/doc.
A map file, jsf-doc.map under releng-jsf, was also created.

This appears not enough to include the user doc feature/plugin in a build.
What else needs to be done?

Thanks,
Justin