[wtp-releng] Don't let the missing pre-req base I-builds make you think you don't have to smoke test

just kidding ... but, no joke the I-builds we are using are no longer available from Eclipse Project site.

Given our vast experience with "interim builds", we knew enough to "squirrel away" a copy.
(And, I think somewhere our "find a mirror links" got broken?)

But .. .here they are if you still need a base that matches the recent I-builds.

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/webtools/downloads/drivers/eclipse-SDK-I20060208-0848-win32.zip

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/webtools/downloads/drivers/eclipse-SDK-I20060208-0848-linux-gtk.tar.gz

Back to the top