[wtp-releng] Reminder of Weekly M-build tonight

And, BTW, 5 PM eastern should be considered the deadline for release changes for R1_0_maintenance for tonight. (Normally we could go till midnight or so, but,
some teams have some testing-time constraints and requested it a little earlier this week. Let me know if that's a problem for anyone.

We expect, therefore, this week's M-build will be ready around 7PM Eastern, for smoke testing.
(If all "must test" teams report success early, we'll declare early ... so, other committers should test quick,
or, just let me know when a good cut off time for you would be, if you are doing your own smoke tests, but
not part of one of the "must test" teams).