[wtp-releng] Please smoke test I200601130122 by noon Eastern time

Please smoke test I200601130122 and report status here to wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
The "must test" teams must report "pass/fail" for positive confirmation, but remember, any committer can
report "fail". In all "fail" cases, please give the blocking bug number, and hopefully
some optimistic outlook status :)

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/I-I200601130122-200601130122/

Note (especially Larry :) : if you have already picked up ether of the following two builds, they
are virtually identical to I200601130122 in terms of code, so your testing there
would suffice, but we will look to declare I200601130122 if it is found acceptable.

I200601122223
I200601121947

And ... remember ... no releases until M4 declared, unless it is to fix a
blocking defect.

Back to the top