[wtp-pmc] Dali Integration with WTP 1.5

Chuck,

The PMC discussed the graduation of Dali (EJB 3.0 Persistence tools) into WTP 1.5. Shaun mentioned an integration problem due to the lack of support for Java EE 5 in WTP. He has to manually fix up some deployment descriptors (change namespace).

We agree that full Java EE 5 support is not in the cards for WTP 1.5 due to the unfinalized nature of the spec and the other demands on WTP, however I'd appreciate it if you could contact Neil or Shaun to understand the problem and see if there is some inexpensive way to improve the situation. Thx.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411