RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] Build problem. Missing EMF validation component

Hi David,

> As I started to look into it, I noticed some packages with 'sap' as part
> of their name, such as
> org.eclipse.jst.ws.jaxws.sapnw.dom.runtime
>
> What does that 'sap' stand for? Surely not 'SAP'?!

The plugins which SAP contributed and will contribute to Eclipse originate from a product called "SAP NetWeaver". This is what "sapnw" stands for.
Do you think that such a naming convention is some sort of issue?

Regards, Danail

Back to the top