Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Updating Project / Component plans

shane clarke wrote:

How should we go from version 0.5 to 1.0 between now and next June.
Shane, when we did the graduation process for XSL Tools. We did an official 0.5 Release, and then synched our development schedule for the 1.0 release. So I would suggest doing a 0.5 release soon, and then getting things ready for the 1.0 release in the spring and graduation at that time as well.

Back to the top