Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tools UI Walk Through July 23rd

DOUG SATCHWELL wrote:

I think thats it for the preferemces. Looks good.

Doug, I've created a Wiki page for the walk through, if there is anything in particular you would like to have discussed please add the topic to the wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/XSL_Tools_UI_Preferences_Review

I'm actually planning to have you go through the slides, and I'll be taking notes, as you are more familiar for why the screens are designed the way they are, than I am.

Dave

Back to the top