From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
To: WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, 2 July, 2008 9:56:39 PM
Subject: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tools UI Walk Through July 23rd

Doug and Jesper, can you guys be available to attend a UI Useability
Workgroup walk through to show the UI for the Launch and Preference
settings for the XSL Tools project?    I think it will be good to get
some general feedback on our UI and make sure we are following best
practices as set by the UI Useability Workgroup.

I'll get you a time, when I find out from the group when they typically
meet.  Doug it would be great if you could be there as you are most
familiar with the reasons for the way the UI on the preferences and
Launching/Debugging is currently designed.

Dave