From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
To: WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/26/2008 03:55 PM
Subject: [wtp-incubator-dev] Build Machine

The build machine doesn't seem to be responding.  Is the server down, or
are the servers just slow because of eclipse downloads?

David, is there a possiblility that we could get nightly builds going
against head.  The reason I ask is that it would help to have these
available so that people can verify early on when we put a fix in place
instead of having to wait 6 weeks to get a milestone?

Dave