Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] FYI: new XSL Bugzilla component: wtp.inc.xsl

David M Williams wrote:

There's probably a couple of options, but I think here there may be few enough, that you could do a query, based on [XSLT] to get a list of bugs, then at the bottom of that list-page you'll see an option to to "change several bugs at one" ... if you pick it, you'll get a new list, with check boxes, and a dialog of things you change change for each entry checked.
Thanks, I moved all of the [xslt] prefixed bug reports to the new wtp.inc.xsl component. I may have missed one or two but we can handle those on a case by case basis. I'll try and get the wiki updated tonight or tomorrow to point to the new area where bug reports can be made.

Dave

Back to the top