Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tooling Update Site URL

> Incubator, probably needs to have it's own update site.   The reason
> being is that I think we are going to be sticking with WTP 3.0 for a
> while longer, and may have a separate branch later to make sure we are
> still working with WTP 3.1/4.0 after June.
>
> Incubator projects probably need a separate update site independent of
> the main release train projects going forward.

I'm not sure. Seems to me that we want to encourage _more_ integration, not less.

Which reminds me, I still owe this list some comments on "what it takes to
get out of incubation" ... we can/should discuss more later, but one thing
I wanted to emphasize is that it is not very much a function of "number of tests",
"quantity of API documentation" ... those things are good! :) ... but, one of
the key necessary things, I think, is to demonstrate a vibrant community; end-users
and adopters, preferably. I'm surprised, for example, there's not more bugs
and feature requests being opened by end-users. Anyone have any ideas
why that might be? Do people just not know about it? Is it that narrow of an
audience that most WTP users don't need or use it? Just wondering.