[wtp-incubator-dev] Respin of M7 XSL

I'll need to respin the M7 S build. I've just noticed, the org.eclipse.wst.xsl.docbook.feature has a version of "0.5" but it should be "0.5.0.qualifier".

Anyone object? I might be able to make the "0.5" work, in our scripts and update sight ... but, would be easier if just corrected. Plus, there's a new base builder in our scripts now, which fixes a problem with exceptions thrown from source bundles.

So, unless I hear objections soon, I'll re-spin and plan to promote that later today.