Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XPath Parser

> Anything special i need to do like submit a CQ to use it or can we just
> start using it?

What!? I know you know better. :)

Yes, _any_ project that uses a third party bundle must have their own CQ.
Luckily, the Eclipse Foundation has made the mechanics pretty easy.
If you go to the Eclipse Portal,
https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/myfoundation/portal/portal.php
There should be a "use Orbit bundle" action in your sub-project, where
you can enter the existing CQ, and a new CQ will be created with all the
relevant information copied over. This speeds the approval quite a bit (usually just a day or two), but, you should wait until it's approved before using it in a build.
Yeah, I figured I had to do that...but in my defense, I referreed 10 full length U17 Select soccer games this weekend so my brain cells are still a little fried. (not to mention my legs) :) I'll get the CQ entered and create a bugzilla to go along with it for tracking purposes.

Dave

Back to the top