[wtp-incubator-dev] Optional Docbook Feature

I've setup a new docbook feature that contains the net.sourceforge.docbook plugin as well as a new org.eclipse.wst.xsl.docbook plugin. The later will contain some contributions to the ui like example projects and some eclipse specific setup for Eclipse Corner articles, etc. This feature is only contributed to the SDK feature at this time. However, David, is there a way we can get this built as an optional download for the update site or as an optional download to go along with the core xsl functionality?

We'll have one more package coming down the line in the future for Dita, but it isn't required for the core functionality.

Dave

Back to the top