[wtp-incubator-dev] XSL UI Test Suite

I've checked in a new plugin project that has a Test case started for Validation. I still need to test it and debug it to make sure that it is working right, it's based on the XML UI test suite and it's validation checks. I plan to add several test cases for it to validate against the docbook stylesheets in the net.sourceforge.docbook.stylesheets project. I'll pick and choose a few root stylesheets that can be used to provide a good suite. They should all report as being valid. if we have any that aren't then we know there are some errors in the validation framework.

Anyways, the name of the plugin is org.eclipse.wst.xsl.ui.tests and it's in the test folder.

Dave

Back to the top