[wtp-incubator-dev] Docbook Stylsheets checked into CVS

The Docbook stylesheets [CQ 2149] have been given preliminary approval to be checked into CVS. There is a new plugin called net.sourceforge.docbook.stylesheets that contains the 1.73.2 version of the styelsheets. These are the stylesheets that can be used to recreate the XSL Tooling help documentation. Also, with these available, we have a very large and complex set of stylesheets that we can use for XSL Validation unit testing. All of these stylesheets should pass validation.

I did notice a couple of small things with the stylesheets in that some don't have the XML declaration at the top if the files so they don't get recognized by the new 3.4M6 decorators as XSL content-types.

Anyways...these aren't going in for 0.5M6. I'll add them to the map file for 0.5M7. I'll make adjustments to the ant build that is run to build the XSL Help in 0.5M7 as well.

Any questions please let me know.

Dave

Back to the top