Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] M6 S builds for XSL

It would certainly make things easier if you assume that the latest build on Monday morning (your time) is ready to go unless you hear otherwise beforehand.

----- Original Message ----
From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, 1 April, 2008 9:28:03 PM
Subject: [wtp-incubator-dev] M6 S builds for XSL

I've switched the build to produce S-builds in the "committers area". which show up as "0.5M6". It appears an I-build was also ran .. not sure if that was done manually, or if there's an error in the script ... but, I'll assume the former. Just use care in getting the most recent build for your testing! Normally, in WTP we start producing S builds in the 'committers' area the final week, and then once we're happy with it, we just promote that one to downloads area. (That is, no renaming required).

And ... how do you want to declare M6? Should I assume now that what's available on Monday is ready to go? (That's when WTP will declare).
Or .. do you, the XSL Team want to have some process ending with one of you saying "go"?

Thanks,

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----