[wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Documentation

I've started a new plugin project in the incubator for XSL called org.eclipse.wst.xsl.doc. This will house the docbook source files as well as the generated html and toc files for the xsl user documentation. I have a few images, and will probably start with the preferences page first, as it's the smallest screen wise, and fewer options that currently need to be explained. I'm still waiting IP approval to include the necessary Docbook XSL stylesheets in the project directly.

I'll be at EclipseCon next week, so will have limited availability for the next week.

Dave

Back to the top