[wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tooling Help

So, one of the tasks I said I'd take was to work on the help documentation. So I wanted to get some ideas about the format we wanted to create this in. I know that some of the WTP documentation is maintained in DITA and transformed. Personally I'm not a big fan of DITA. Another option is, Docbook which also has XSLT's for transforming into Eclipse help. Docbook is a pure xslt solution, and is xslt 1.0. So it might be a nice testing case as well for working with the XSL Tooling project.

Doug, Lars, Jesper...anybody, thoughts?

Dave

Back to the top