[wtp-incubator-dev] 0.5M5 Planning

I've updated the XSL Release Plan page with the latest target dates.  We
are on a shortened cycle this time to try align with the WTP release cycle.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/XSL_Release_Plan

The above contains the latest information I have.  Please review the XSL
Tools Requirements page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/XSL_Tools_Requirements)
and the list of current bugs/enhancements logged against the incubator.

Doug and Jesper, if you could please go through that list and choose the
ones that you want to work on for 0.5M5 it will help.  I'm not going to
assign bugs, but have you guys choose what you want to work on over the
next several weeks.   Please update the target milestone with a 0.5M5 so
that it shows up on the list.

As you close out the bugs, they will drop off the list as the query just
looks at New and Assigned bugs.  I'll create anothe query that will
generate the actual change log of items that are either Closed or
Resolved as we get closer.

Also, if you have items you plan to work on that don't have a bug
currently, please enter it so that we can keep track of what is being
worked on and so the community knows as well.

I've gone through the list and identified a couple that I'll be trying
to get complete.

One more thing, if possible, we really should have a Unit test that goes
along with any bug that is finished or complete.   I know it may seem
like extra work, but it helps in the long run.

Dave

Back to the top