[wtp-dev] Reminder: PHP deprecation

Hello,

  As part of our efforts to improve security, support for community written PHP[1] on eclipse.dev is being removed December 18th 2024.  An audit of eclipse.dev shows your project is affected.

Projects can choose to handle this by leveraging the sites provided by projects.eclipse.org, our Hugo based template[2], or any other tool that is capable of generating static HTML to replace their PHP code.

A brownout has been scheduled for November 5th 2024, which will allow you to see how this will impact your projects site.

If you have any questions, or would like advice please either email infrastructure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or open an issue[3].

-Matt.

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/PHP-for-project-websites-deprecation-plan
[2] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/it/webdev/hugo-eclipsefdn-website-boilerplate#how-to-build-my-projects-website-with-jenkins