Re: [wtp-dev] JSDT Libraries and Java classes

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your rapid response.

My problem is that I'm using a web-server (Cocoon) that makes a lot of jars available for _javascript_ server side evaluation. A lot of the logic is written in _javascript_ that imports packages from those jars. The jars in turn, are also part of the application.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to alter the name of a method a Java file, compile it, and get error in a _javascript_ file that references the old method name.

The situation (_javascript_ calling on custom java) can't be that uncommon, so perhaps some support for that would be worth considering?

Regards,
Sven