Re: [wtp-dev] Schema aware XPath 2.0 evaluation with PsychoPath

Hi Dave,
  Thanks for the XDM document link.

  PsychoPath does attempt to do "atomization".

It's in the method, do_cmp_value_op of class FsEq.java. A method call,
value_convert_args attempts to do this. Where it's written,
FnData.fast_atomize(rs).

But in fast_atomize method, there is a TO DO note,

// XXX prolly wrong!

I guess, there is some problem with fast_atomize implementation.

It would be great if, Andrea could pitch in and provide us help in
solving these issues..

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi