[wtp-dev] Announcing the first milestone of the XSL Incubating Component

I just posted the following to our newsgroup ... and I really am proud this incubating component has produced its first official milestone!
Hopefully this is a small sample of what's to come ... both from this component, and others in the WTP Incubating Project!

I'm proud to announce the first milestone of the XSL Incubating Component from WTP.

This feature adds XSL Launch Configurations, XSL Editing and Debugging, and XPath Navigator/Tester to the capabilities of WTP (or, WST). While there's room (and plans) for improvement, we think everyone who uses XSL will find it useful already in this first milestone ... and certainly worth you trying it out, opening bugs and enhancement requests and getting involved with the effort!

This is the first milestone of the WTP Incubating Project, which began last Fall. It well demonstrates what a few dedicated volunteers can accomplish at Eclipse, namely Doug Satchwell, David Carver, and Jesper Møller. Great job guys!

Get started at
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/incubator/downloads/

I hope to hear your (constructive) community comments soon.

Thanks all.

Back to the top