[wtp-dev] reminder that 57 bundles need pre-req range attention for 3.3

As mentioned in the status call, we need pre-req'd bundle ranges "fixed" before we can
compile/run on Eclipse 3.3 M1.

I've listed them below, but ... I could have made mistakes, and everyone knows how to do this with Eclipse, right?
Create a PDE target with eclipse 3.3 M1 (and pretty much any 'ol EMF, GEF, and JEM).
do a "clean" and you'll find a lot of "Unsatisfied version constraints" errors in problems view.

Then, change to [3.2,3.3) to either
[3.2,3.4)  if you use "non-api", or
[3.2,4.0)  if you use only API from that pre-req.

The one's below marked with '*' show up in our "violations" scan, so they definitely need
narrow ranges .. only complication is you'll have to "split streams" (if you haven't yet).

Note: some of you have already changed to
[3.2,3.3]  (using inclusive) but this doesn't work.
(One the one hand, it doesn't make conceptual sense, and on the
other, I'm guessing something llike 3.3.0.v2006 is already "over" that inclusive 3.3.

There could be more than 57 that need attention, but these are the ones that
are currently blocking us.

If anyone needs help, or has questions, feel free to ask.

org.eclipse.jst.common.annotations.controller
org.eclipse.jst.common.annotations.core
org.eclipse.jst.common.annotations.ui*
org.eclipse.jst.common.frameworks*
org.eclipse.jst.common.project.facet.core
org.eclipse.jst.ejb.ui*
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee*
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.core*
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb*
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotation.model
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.emitter*
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.ui*
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.xdoclet
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.jca
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.jca.ui
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.navigator.ui
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ui*
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.web*
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.webservice
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.webservice.ui
org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.core*
org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.ui
org.eclipse.jst.server.websphere.core
org.eclipse.jst.servlet.ui*
org.eclipse.jst.ws
org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis.consumption.core
org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis.consumption.ui
org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis.creation.ui
org.eclipse.jst.ws.consumption
org.eclipse.jst.ws.consumption.ui*
org.eclipse.jst.ws.creation.ui*
org.eclipse.jst.ws.uddiregistry
org.eclipse.jst.ws.ui
org.eclipse.wst.command.env.ui
org.eclipse.wst.common.core*
org.eclipse.wst.common.emf
org.eclipse.wst.common.emfworkbench.integration*
org.eclipse.wst.common.explorer
org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks*
org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.ui*
org.eclipse.wst.common.modulecore*