[wtp-dev] Status of weekly I-build candidate

It looks like we are close, but suspect we'll need 2 more "warmup" builds today to get an I-build ready for sniff testing.

Given that there's been over 1000 "cvs commits" in last 2 or 3 days (not to mention eclipse.org being too-slow-to-build for about 24 hours this week)
we are actually doing remarkably well.

I know you committers don't need me to tell you ... but please hold back any more changes, unless they are related to fixing build
breaks.

Also ... you might take a sneek peek at the "head" builds as I think the remaining "jst component features" are about
ready to graduate to "I-build" worthiness.

It'll be a bumpy ride few days here as we get ready for "milestone testing" next week ... fasten your seat belts :)
And ... as always ... don't hesitate to ask if questions or concerns.

Back to the top