Re: [wtp-dev] Eclipse Web Tool installation problems

Arzu,

Thx for using WTP. This type of usage question is best asked on the newsgroup. [1] Please repost it there.

In answer to your questions, no additional setup is required and yes, you can create WARs. I suggest you try the all-in-one zip.[2]

[1] news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.webtools
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/webtools/downloads/drops/M-0.7.1-200509270720/wtp-all-in-one-0.7.1-win32.zip

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Arzu BT" <arzubt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/21/2005 09:42 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Eclipse Web Tool installation problems

Hi all,

I have downloaded source files of web tools plugin for eclipse. I copied
plug-in and features folders in to related folders.

When i select "new -> Project -> Web" on eclipse , i couldn't see Web
Project option.
I have seen options such as  "J2EE Web project", "HTML" etc.

Is there any setting to do for web tools  except i did.

And another question i have, is it possible to create war file by using web
tools?

Thanks in advance.

Arzu.