[wtp-dev] changes released

Although I had committed the SSE team's last set of fixes by 8pm EDT, I
missed releasing everything by a few minutes.

Accordingly, I'm announcing that the following have been reviewed and
released for the RC build:

        [088444] XML Editor: Display first attribute for an element in
design / outline views
        [090637] JFaceNodeAdapter does not update outline when attributes
changes
        [098850] jsp styles preference page background label for jsp
content should be enabled
        [101824] Implied imports in jsp scriptlets
        [102986] javax.servlet.jsp.* not imported
        [103536] StructuredRegionProcessor not cancelled on shutdown

---
Nitin Dahyabhai

Back to the top